In order to help provide a safer experience for those boating on Tellico Lake, T-Bart and TCC have established a program for loaning PFDs for use by visitors or guests. The inventory consists of numerous sized PFDs for infants through adults and even a few PFDs for dogs. These PFDs have all been donated by club members and others for use in the loaner program.
Please return all items to where you borrowed them in a clean and serviceable condition.
Also of note (updated August 2018):
PFDs are located at two docks in Rarity Bay and in Tellico Village at the following locations:
- Tanasi Basin – N, Q, R, S, &T restroom
- Tanasi Clubhouse – at the entrance door
- The Yacht Club – courtesy dock outside restroom
- The G & H dock – outside restroom
- The Tugaloo Beach dock – A dock under cover
- The Kahite dock – outside restroom
Cruising Club members may also donate USCG approved and serviceable PFDs to our T-BART Loaner Program by leaving them at any location and our Pager Group captains will add them to our inventory.
If you have questions, please contact Peter at 865-964-5558